Cheap Price Small World Sand & Water Toys (Classic Beach Set).The best selection and free shipping.Shop on Small World Sand & Water Toys (Classic Beach Set) now. Now! .
By Small World Toys
- Small World Toys prides itself in developing products that encourage creativity and building self confidence through play
- This traditional beach set is made of durable plastic in vibrant colors
- Small World Toys All is focused on developing and delivering the safest and highest quality products for children.
- Big fun in the sun and sand – toys that promote creativity and active play while having fun in the sun.
- Small World Toys believes that play is an integral and necessary part of a child’s development and education.
Small World Sand & Water Toys (Classic Beach Set) Description
Reviews By Robert S Lewis : Date June 13, 2012
Very happy with this purchase, this is a high quality product, doesn’t bend at all, very impressed and look forward to my child playing with the set at the beach.
Reviews By Valerie Peabody : Date December 6, 2012
These toys have held up well both in the sand and anywhere else my son chooses to play with them. They are strong with thick handles that are easy for tiny hands to grip. I am very happy with this purchase.
Reviews By RyemsonRox : Date April 18, 2013
We’ve purchased a few sets of Small World sand toys and I continue to be impressed with the quality. They are made from a heavy duty plastic and seem to stand up to lots of play better then your typical sand toy. Three kids use these toys on a weekly basis and they’ve stood up well with sand and small pebbles. The red shovel is probably my kids favorite tool. It has a sturdy handle so its able to scoop large amounts of sand without bending or breaking. The rake has hollow tongs (not sure if that’s what they’re called) so it feels a bit flimsy compared to the funnel and shovel. My only complaint is the bucket, as it is fairly small. The picture does a great job of representing the size. I purchased this particular set for the digging tools, so I wasn’t too worried about the size of the bucket. Since the bucket is fairly sturdy it holds more than a bigger, flimsier bucket that seems to strain under the pressure of lots of sand.