The Least Expensive Melissa & Doug Traffic Jam Floor Puzzle 2′x3′.See our great selection and fast shipping.Shop on Melissa & Doug Traffic Jam Floor Puzzle 2′x3′ now. Now! Deal!.
- 2′x3′ when complete, it features 24 extra-thick pieces that are 20% thicker than the competition’s
- Bright, bold colors highlight everything from a fast train to a jet plane
- Excsptional Quality and Value
- It’s easy-clean surface keeps puzzles looking new.
- With so many vehicles to identify, no one would mind sitting in this traffic jam
List Price: $12.99
Melissa & Doug Traffic Jam Floor Puzzle 2′x3′ Description
With so many vehicles to identify, no one would mind sitting in this traffic jam..
Reviews By Arnim Zola : Date November 29, 2008
My kid has 9 or more floor puzzles. This isn’t his favorite one for some reason. We have several Melissa & Doug ones.
What I like about this puzzle are:
- Thick pieces (My kid gets annoyed when thin puzzle pieces pop back up).
- Clear illustration (Some puzzles are so detailed or cluttered that it makes the puzzle harder than it’s supposed to be). The clear illustration lets younger kids complete the puzzle. My kid is 2 and he’s able to finish this on his own.
Reviews By bjs : Date July 15, 2010
My son lives for puzzles and while he likes the puzzle it seems to be his least favorite. He is two so he can not tell me why but I imagine it is because it is so busy. It is harder to put together because of the lack of distinguishable “things”. It is sturdy and if your kids loves trucks this may be for him or her.
Reviews By tiduj : Date February 14, 2009
My son got this puzzle when he was two and a half. He loves cars and he loves putting this puzzle together – but it’s way too easy for him (and it was already when he got it). I understand that kids are different with different strengths and weaknesses, but this puzzle, recommended for 3+, doesn’t seem challenging enough for a “typical” three year-old. It’s nice though, and my son loves talking about the different vehicles in the picture.