- Includes Andrea and Marie mini-doll figures andfeatures kitchen area, inside and outside dining areas, counter and cash register
- Accessories include money bricks, frying pan, spatula, muffin tins, mixer, utensils, baking tray, bowl, pie and juice carton
- Make tasty treats for your friends in the cafe kitchen, meet up after school and hang in the outdoor dining area, cash out the customers with money bricks and register or rebuild and create new places to play
- Lego Friends pieces are fully compatible with all Lego System bricks
- Collect all of the Lego Friends sets for whole world of Lego Friends fun
Build a hip hangout for the LEGO Friends with a side of fresh-baked fun! Andrea works at the City Park Café and loves dishing out tasty treats, when she is not singing into her broom and daydreaming of her big performance. It’s the perfect place in Heartlake City for all of the LEGO Friends to meet for milkshakes and burgers or to chill and have fun! You can bake goodies for the girls in the café kitchen, complete with everything you need to serve up café cuisine in style! Then hang in the outdoor dining area and have a milkshake in the sun! Order up a sweet snack, serve the customers and pay with LEGO money bricks! Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Andrea and Marie.
Serve hungry customers and order up sweet treats at the LEGO Friends City Park Cafe. This colorful open-air LEGO restaurant set features a stocked kitchen, chic decor, and of course, delicious eats. Kids aged 6 to 12 years will enjoy playing with the two included mini-doll figures as they stop by for a quick bite or work behind the counter. From cooking to cleanup, this set offers plenty of play options.
City Park Cafe
- Ages: 6 to 12 years
- Pieces: 222 LEGO elements
At a Glance:
- Detailed building set with colorful LEGO bricks
- Movable pieces let kids decorate, rearrange, or rebuild with ease
- Includes 2 mini-doll LEGO Friends: Andrea and Marie
- Realistic culinary accessories add to the fun
- Mini-doll figures are compatible with other LEGO sets
Easy to Build and Fun to Decorate
The fun starts with building the City Park Cafe, and with 222 pieces, set up is fast. The seating can be arranged in various ways, and planter boxes with brightly colored flowers add to the cafe’s charm. Decorate the outdoor dining area so your LEGO friends can relax in style outside.
Movable pieces make this set easy to remodel, redecorate, or entirely rebuild. Collect and combine other LEGO Friends sets to create an entire fun-filled LEGO town.
Charming LEGO Friends
The City Park Cafe set comes with two mini-doll LEGO Friends to play with: Andrea and Marie. Marie loves working at this hip cafe, but her true passion is music. When Marie isn’t cooking, waiting tables, or ringing up customers, you’re likely to see her dancing around or singing into her broom handle. Andrea enjoys hanging out and helping around the cafe.
Place the mini-doll figures anywhere around the cafe to perform different activities. And, there’s plenty of room for more LEGO Friends to join in the fun. The cafe is not just a great place to eat, but with its fashionable, laid back atmosphere it’s the ideal after-school hangout for LEGO Friends.
Realistic Accessories Enhance Play
This set contains all the culinary tools and accessories needed to create exciting LEGO dishes. A frying pan, muffin tins, and mixer help Marie and Andrea turn out tasty treats for customers. Cook burgers on the grill or pull shakes from the dispenser. Other accessories include a baking tray, bowl, and spatula. There’s even a register and money so Marie can ring up customers at the end of the meal.
What’s in the Box
City Park Cafe LEGO Friends set (222 pieces total) and instructions.
Olivia’s Tree House
Butterfly Beauty Shop
City Park Cafe