The Least Expensive ALEX® Toys – Craft My Own Diary 74W.The best selection .Buy on ALEX® Toys – Craft My Own Diary 74W now. Cheap Buy Today! .
- Innovative design allows you to carry your diary wherever you go
- Won the National Parenting Center’s “Seal of Approval”
- Kids love the chic purse shape and pretty decorations
- Heart-shaped lock makes sure your secrets are safe!
- Kit includes diary, gel pen, beads, ribbon, ribbon bow, bookmark heart, jewels, glitter glue, white glue & lock and key
List Price: $19.99
ALEX® Toys – Craft My Own Diary 74W Description
Reviews By JRG : Date April 6, 2011
I purchased this product for my boyfriend’s eight year old daughter, who had said she wanted a locking diary (as most little girls of eight do…). After looking at all of the diaries with pictures of fairies and hearts and dolls and cartoon characters (bleh), I came across this product, the Decorate My Own Locking Diary Kit. This is excellent for young girls between six and ten, as it provides the following benefits:
1) Encourages creativity and self-expression in the decorating process, as well as using the diary for writing.
2) Helps develop fine motor skills and attention span, as, depending on your child’s design, it can require some time and delicate working.
3) If you help your child decorate the diary, this can help foster positive parent-child interactions by providing a fun, wholesome activity for you to share. It can also be a good way to encourage your child to write, draw, and to use these activities as both fun alternatives to the television, as well as potential coping skills (e.g., encouraging them to write or draw in their diary if they are angry, upset, scared, etc.).
Plus, your kid is going feel pretty awesome when they show their friends their specially-decorated diary rather than one that 1,000 other kids own….
Reviews By alimkeller : Date January 2, 2011
My 5th grade niece loved this gift. I gave it to her for Christmas and she was already opening it and decorating it before I left her house. I would recommend this as a cute gift for 9-11 year olds.
Reviews By aggiemom : Date September 19, 2011
Bought this for my 7 year old niece and she absolutely loved it! I would definetly recommend this to anyone looking for a unique gift for a young girl.