The Fisher-Price Imaginext Doc & Exo Suit.See our great selection and fast shipping.Get Fisher-Price Imaginext Doc & Exo Suit now. Today! Deal!.
- Imaginext’s dinosaur toys turn imaginary play into a “roarin’” good time
- Comes with an action figure and a piece of “volcanium”
- Boys will love playing with this new dinosaurs
- Also comes with a cool space Exo Suit
- Doc’s Exo Suit is equipped with a disk launcher
Fisher-Price Imaginext Doc & Exo Suit Description
Doc’s Exo Suit is equipped with a disk launcher. Imagine… a prehistoric world with a futuristic twist! It’s a world where dinosaurs wear gear and work with humans to mine volcanium, an element needed to power their dino camp. The Doc figure fits inside the robot control station. Press the button to launch disks at the enemy, use the moveable claws for grabbing action, or, for classic dino play, remove the gear.
Reviews By A. Boyd : Date December 2, 2012
We have one of these in a different color, but it looks to be the same toy otherwise. It’s nice enough, and my son plays with it. The only issue I have with it is the disk launcher… does no one else think it’s a bit strange to have the exo-suit fire disks from its crotch? Seems to be a very poor design…
Reviews By katydid : Date March 15, 2012
This was one of the Christmas presents my step-daughter (she’s nine) wanted.
Reviews By Morgue : Date January 27, 2012
The Exo-Suit is a re-paint of the same Exo-Suit from the Space line. The Exo-Suit is featured in the promotional cartoon that Imaginext packs with some of their figures, so my 3-year old wanted it despite it not being a dinosaur itself.
The “new” Exo-Suit is pretty cool. I do have a few complaints…
- The elbow and knee joints don’t move. It wouldn’t have been too hard to add a couple more points or articulation would it? The toy even gives the appearance of joints, but it’s just part of the mold itself.
- The figure “sits” inside the cockpit, but you can’t see him from the outside because he’s all the way in the back. They should have re-designed the Exo-Suit so that the figure stood in the Exo-Suit like you would expect it to.
- The dinosaur that comes with the Exo-Suit and perches on the suit like a parrot gets in the way of the cockpit opening. It just gets in the way in general and cannot move, or stand on it’s own. It was a shallow attempt to justify adding a space item to a dinosaur line.
Aside from the above issues, it’s a well-made toy, and if you are looking to complete your Dinosaur collection, it’s recommended.